As the first point of contact, you will help to ensure a positive first impression is created with all persons visiting or calling the agency
• Present a professional and caring conduct
• Assist the Registered Manager in the smooth and effective running of the agency, by supporting with administrative and secretarial duties
• Take an active role in marketing the agency, providing initial information and best advice to enquires.
• Assist the Registered Manager in the aim of the Company– providing a quality service by a team of trustworthy, well trained and reliable healthcare professionals
• To carry out any other tasks required by the Registered Manager that are commensurate with the level of responsibility.
You should have:
• The ability to understand and use a variety of computer based systems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to produce accurate, effective and engaging documentation
• NVQ2 Administration qualification
• Administration experience. (Preferably in the healthcare sector)
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to providing a high quality service, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by using the link below.
|Job Category||Admin, Administrator|
|Salary||Competitive, depending on skills and experience|